Members can utilize the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) 4.4 protocol to interact with ErisX exchange systems. The documents below provide detailed explanation and message structure for our market data, order management and straight through processing services. The following steps are required before using the services in production:
- Review our FIX Specifications documents.
- When ready to start coding email us at [email protected] to start the process.
- Once your development and testing is complete, you will need to pass through our quick conformance criteria before you application can be used in production.
Our WebSocket API provides access to both real-time market data and order management services via an authenticated connection. Members can create new API keys from the ErisX Member Portal and select the services the key should be permissioned for:
- Market Data
- Trading (Auto selects Market Data)
REST API (Previously - Clearing API)
This REST API allows Clearing Members to interact with their Clearing accounts as well as with some features of Order management via an authenticated set of REST requests. Members can create new API keys from the ErisX Member Portal and select the services the key should be permissioned for:
- Clearing (Read-Only)
- Submit Block Trade (Test Environment Only)